Saturday, October 4, 2014

Goals are a Good Thing

When I decided to re-enter the blogging world, I knew I had to set some ground-rules for myself.  I don’t want to get into a situation where I am blogging anything and everything just to fill up the "pages".  I intend to make this blog more about quality than quantity in the future.  Therefore, I am going to set up some goals.  I'm a girl who works well with having goals (which I will talk about more in future posts).  

So without further ado (it’s “ado,” by the way, not “adieu”) here are my goals for the NEW Sunshine on Rainey Days:

     Keep things light - nobody likes a whiner
     Include pictures in as many posts as possible
   Post at least once a week
 Starting 2015, begin participating in a weekly photo challenge again

I might end up adding to this list, but these are the core things I want to follow from now on.  A posting schedule is my main goal.  I need to avoid getting overwhelmed... after all, blogging is supposed to be fun, not work.  To you seasoned bloggers, that is probably a no-brainer for you, but after 4 years of blogging, I think I’m just figuring that out now. 

Speaking of seasoned bloggers, do you have any tips, tricks or pointers that you are willing to provide to help my blogging be more enjoyable in the future?  

1 comment:

  1. Those sound like some great goals! No advice here. (I'm not qualified to give blogging advice anyway). :) I blog what I want, when I want. And if I miss a post, oh well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!