Saturday, October 25, 2014

There's always Tomorrow

Sometimes, though I have the best of intentions, plans do not go... as planned.

I've had a system set up for months now and I've been doing pretty well.  Keeping pretty organized.  However, about 2 weeks ago I started having some stomach issues, and they will not go away.  I've tried figuring out if a food is causing it.  I've chalked it up to a virus, something I just have to let get out of my system... but it's frustrating and tiring.

On top of that, rehearsals are picking up as we near opening night.  Therefore, not only am I gone from my house for work and rehearsals, but when I'm home, I really don't feel like doing anything at all.

Thus, despite all my careful planning and to-do lists this week... it is all for naught.  I have gotten next to nothing productive done.  My house is a bit of a mess... and I just don't care.

I'm not going to get frustrated.  I'm not going to let myself thing that my new found organizational system is a failure.  Nope.  Sometimes life gets in the way.  As long as I'm still writing the to-do lists daily, the things will eventually get done.  At least I'm not forgetting that they need to get done.

I just need to focus more on myself and less on my duties right now, and that's okay.

Sometimes, no matter how much you plan things, the unexpected happens and you just have to roll with the punches, wade through the muck, and get back on the horse when you're through.

There's always tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!