Thursday, December 18, 2014

December Daily 16-18... Keep on Swimming

Hello there!  I am now fully engrossed in tech week for "A Christmas Carol" and if you know anything about theatre, you know that I am home just long enough to sleep.  Surprisingly, this tech week has been very low-key, despite me having to be onstage most of the show and having a costume change or two.  I think costume changes are my least favorite part of shows.  Well, that and having ten pounds of hairspray in and having to wash my hair for 20 minutes every night.  Those things are small potatoes, though.  I absolutely love doing theatre with this company I've finally found.  It's been awesome and I feel really in my element.

So enough babbling from me (goodness knows I don't really have the time for that!!).  Please enjoy my next few photos from my FMS Photo-A-Day challenge for December.


Day 16 - Beautiful
This is the only new photo I've taken so far this week (well, besides backstage photos)  I got this beautiful hot pink bird for my tree.  I'm really loving hot pink, sparkly things for my tree.  That's not really a traditional Christmas color, but I like being a little different.

Day 17 - Sunshine
This is an archived shot, because there is really no sunshine to be had in my part of the globe at this time of year.  This is from a summer trip to Pittsburgh with family.  I just love how blue the sky was that day.  I didn't even have to do any editing!

Day 18 - Sign
This is also an archived shot from the zoo this year.  I did a double-take when I saw the "Beware of Falling Deer" part of the sign.  I guess it did the trick.  (Sidenote: This ended up getting my most "likes" to date on the FMS Facebook Group.  This was a throw-away photo, too.  LOL!)

Aside from not being able to take or edit many photos this week, I'm glad I've been able to keep up with the Photo-A-Day challenge this month, despite my hectic theatre schedule.  I haven't really posted a lot of photos in the past few months, so even though they're not really new photos, they are still documenting my year nicely with new-to-the-web photos.

I hope everyone is getting in the holiday spirit and having a lovely week!  I'll see you when I come out of the Victorian England rabbit-hole!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the show tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you from Facebook - I like babbling- most interesting thoughts and insight.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!