Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December Daily 27-31. The End.

Wow!  I made it!  Doing the FMS Photo-a-Day Challenge during the month of December was so fun.  I'm going to try to keep it up through much of next year, but I'm not going to make any promises.  I may just use the prompts as inspiration for one of my resolutions (coming tomorrow!)

I plan to put all these photos in my Project Life Album for 2014.  I'm hoping to get together some Christmasy themed embellishments and start on that in January.  We'll see how that goes, though.

Happy New Year, everyone!
Day 27. I like...
Coffee and wine!  My friend Kim got me this cute little plaque for Christmas.  I thought it went well near my coffee maker, because it is the only reasonable substitution for wine when you don't want water (okay, tea works, too).

 Day 28. Book
I've had this book for my entire life (or at least as long as I can remember).  I love using it as decoration during the Christmas season, and as you can tell, it's been well loved over the years.


 Day 29. I could you less of this...
This prompt stumped me, but I saw this box of tissues on my desk and thought, "I could use less of the winter cold."  At the time, I actually didn't HAVE a cold... but now I do.

 Day 30. Us
I don't have anyone willing to take a picture with me in my house, so I decided to take a picture of these two little Santas.  One is the Slovakian Santa, the other an Irish Santa... they represent my family's heritages (i.e. US).


 Day 31. My Best Bit of 2014
On the last day of December, I reflected back on my year and found that my year was really all about theatre.  These are 4 of the posters from the shows I acted in this year.  I was actually in 5 shows, but don't have a poster for the first one.  Whoa!  Makes me tired just thinking about it.  I love it, though.  Here's to a similar 2015!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you participated in the photo a day challenge in December! I enjoyed your interpretations!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!