Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December Daily - Day 1 & 2

If you read my post yesterday, then you know that I am going to try doing a photo a day, or what some call December Daily, this month.  This is going to be a super crazy month for me, but I'm going to give it a go.  Why not?

My goal is to do Fat Mum Slim's Photo a Day Challenge, but if there is ever a day I can't get a photo, I'll pick a writing prompt from a December Daily website I found... which I can't find now so I'll tag it if I find it again.

Without further ado (not adieu, by the by), here's my first December Daily Post!

Day 1: Fruit

I decorated for Christmas on Sunday!  It's soooo much work, but it always looks so beautiful in the end.  The first prompt for FMS Photo A Day Challenge was "Fruit"... I honestly have no real fruit in my house right now.  Now that is just sad.  I guess I need to go grocery shopping.  In order to fulfill the prompt, I had to be a little creative...

...so you get a fake cranberry on my Christmas wreath...

... and my "Christmas Berries" candle, which smells oh-so-Christmasy!  Love it!

Day 2: Grass

This one is a bit odd for Christmas time, as I generally think of Christmas as more snowy than grassy, but hey, I guess FMS is based in Australia, so they have grass all the time.

This was actually taken about a week ago.  I just thought those red leaves were beautiful and you could see man different seasons all in one.  Grass - Spring, Fallen leaves - Autumn, Snow - Winter.

This is actually an archived shot from a photo walk I took with a friend back in the summer time.  Such simple beauty in nature.

If you're keeping track, I'm good for 2 days!  Only 29 more to go, right?  Lol!

1 comment:

  1. Only 29 more to go, indeed! :) I'm so glad you are playing along this month! I hope you went and bought some fruit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!