Thursday, December 4, 2014

December Daily - Day 4

So far, so good on keeping up with the December Daily project.

Today's Fat Mum Slim prompt is "Free"... not much in life is free so I had to really think.

Here's what I came up with:

Day 4: Free


This little lizard was given to me by one of my theatre buddies.  It's a "stress lizard".  The idea is that it's better for women's hands, since those stress balls can be quite large.  I must say, I've used this little guy a few times in the last month.  I feel kind of bad squeezing the living daylights out of him, but I think he can handle it.

I just love the friends I've made through theatre.  A lot of people think that actors are fake in real life, which in some cases is probably very true, but I have found some very loving and truly genuine people in my few years back in the community theatre game.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!