Sunday, December 14, 2014

December Daily Days 12, 13, and 14!

Obviously, the whole posting everyday in December didn't work out, but I have been keeping up with posting a photo everyday, and for the most part, I've been taking a new picture everyday (except a few).

I've really been enjoying this Christmas season.  Being in Christmas play has really kept the Christmas spirit close to me.  I've had a tough second half of the year this year, but God has put some incredible people and experiences in my life to counteract the bad.  For every person who has cut me down and belittled me in the last few months (there's been more than I'm used to...) there's been 5 more who have built me up and made me feel loved.  I'm not generally an emotional person, but focusing on the joy of Christmas and having people and things keeping me busy has really helped me blot out the bad stuff.  

If you're in my area, come see "A Christmas Carol" this coming weekend!  It's a very, very good show.  I'll be sad when it's over.  I've met a lot of great people.


Day 12 - Skyline
This is an archived shot this week.  I visited my friend in Johnstown over the summer, and this was the view from their incline one night.  Beautiful!


Day 13 - Much Loved
I was having a hard time with this one, but then, as I was putting my Christmas cards on my new garland (for that purpose) on my tree in my craft room, I realized that these are all cards from much loved people in my life.  No other photo would do.


Day 14:  Drink

I have been on a hot tea kick this fall/winter.  Last night, I sat by my fake fire and my Christmas tree, drinking tea and watching YouTube waterccolor art tutorials.  I lead an exciting life, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!