Monday, December 8, 2014

December Daily Day 8 and 9

Welcome back, ya'll!  I thought I'd link up with Ms. Tamar's The Good, Random, and Fun today.  I'm having fun taking photos for Fat Mum Slim's Photo a Day group and calling it my December Daily "album".  I believe I will be printing all of these off and putting them in my Project Life album for 2014, since I didn't really do weekly spreads this year and want to have more things to show for it.

Anyway, here are my photos for Days 8 and 9 (I'm late getting 8 up and early with 9). 

P.S. If you want to see Days 1-7, feel free to scroll through my main bloggy-blog.  I love new visitors! 

Day 8: Simple Pleasure
This is actually an archived shot from a couple months ago from my cell phone, but it does capture the simple pleasure I get from cuddling with my parents' kitty.  She's getting older and I'm not sure how much longer we'll have her with us, so I take those opportunities when I can.

Day 9: Decoration
This one didn't turn out as well as I would have liked, technically, but I love that it showcases my favorite little corner of my house during Christmas.  The reason for the season and the sparkliness of the Christmas tree.



1 comment:

Leave me some love!