Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hello There, 2015!

Happy New Year!!  I cannot tell you how excited I am to start 2015.  I'm not entirely sure why, but there's just something about starting a new year that just makes me feel refreshed.  I like seeing where the year will take me (hopefully, to good places).  January always seems like a good time to dream of what you would like to do and where you hope to see yourself by next January.

A big part of my 2015 is going to be my planner/writing/documentation journey.  I have found the YouTube planner community and from that, have rediscovered my joy of writing in journals, using paper instead of technology all the time, and just documenting everyday life.

So, with that said, I created an insert for my 2015 Arc Planner.  It will go in the front and be the first thing I see when I open it up daily.  It is... my 2015 Resolutions.


It's very simple and basically focuses on a few key areas in my life, and almost everything centers on documenting life (I had to throw that exercise one in there... I gotta get back on track!!)  What looks like only 5 little resolutions/goals really will be quite a task this year.  Start up my novel again?  Finish backed Project Life albums and keep up with a current one?  Yikes... I will have my work cut out for me.  I'm going to give it a go, though.  I will probably get behind.  I will probably not finish everything I've started, but that's okay.  These are goals/hopes, etc.  I really think I can make a good crack at these things this year, especially if they'll be staring me in the face daily.

I am going to do another planner post here shortly.  I just have to actually sit down and write it and take some photos.  Hopefully, I'll be able to keep you up to date this year on how these resolutions are coming along.

What are your goals/resolutions/dreams for 2015?  Are you excited about it?  Are you dreading 2015?  How could you strive to make 2015 your best year yet?

2 comments:

  1. Great list! May I borrow it?? lol Seriously, though, those are great goals and they are ambitious. Here's hoping you accomplish yours and I accomplish mine! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great list, Rainey! I have yet to write mine down. Guess I should get moving on that because before you know it, February will be here! I'm excited about your 2nd novel! Here's to a fabulous 2015!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!