Thursday, February 12, 2015

Week in Review - Week 6

Eek!  I just now realized I never uploaded my Week 6 photos.  This wasn't my most photographically wonderful week so far, but I've decided they can't all be winners.  However, there are some really nice ones in here that I like a lot, and also just a lot of good memories, and that's what it's all about.

Feb. 2 - Mail
 I received two recent "happy mail" surprises this week.  One was a photo order, so I knew that one was coming, but the other was the DVD of the most recent show I did, and that one was a total surprise!  Love it!

Feb. 3 - Water
I really ended up loving this shot.  We got a lot of snow and ice this week, and there were little holes and humps all over my yard.  What better for a water picture in the winter than snow!

Feb. 4 - Reward
 What's better than a giant cookie for a reward after a long, hard day at work?

Feb. 5 - Something Blue
This one was going to be hard, but then when I sat down to drink my morning coffee and turn on the news, this happened.  I realized I should capture it, because it is something that happens quite frequently, for some frustrating reason.  I don't know why my TV won't connect right away, but I always have to set down my mug and get up to reset the TV... first world problems!


Feb. 6 - Makes Me Smile
I had every intention of taking a photo of my play practice this night, but it didn't really work out in the end.  Play practices make me extremely happy (depending on the show), but what makes me smile more than anything is seeing my front door at the end of a long day.


Feb. 7 - Stripes
Striped leg warmers and striped socks that don't match in anyway way.  Yeah, I'm stylin'!

Also in the striped category is this pic of the stage lighting for the recent Garth Brooks show I attended last night.  Again, not technically perfect (cell phone pic, after all), but I thought it was kind of neat anyway.

Feb. 8 - In My Bag
My parents and I have started going bowling a few times a month.  My goal is to eventually beat my high score of 150, but today was not that day... Oh well!  They can't all be winners.

It's starting to get really busy around here with the play, so a lot of my challenges that I had tried to keep up with have fallen by the wayside.  So far, though, I've been keeping up with with the FMS Photo-a-Day challenge.  That's one that I really want to do, so I'm trying!

1 comment:

Leave me some love!