Sunday, February 15, 2015

Week in Review - Week 7

I'm still going strong on the FMS Photo a Day challenge.  I can't believe I've actually been able to take a new photo every day this year.  I'm super impressed with myself. :-P

Today, I'm working on making sure I know my lines before rehearsal tonight, as it's getting to that point where we're going to start leaving our scripts on the chairs while we're onstage.  YIKES!  This is always the point in a show where I start to get some heart palpitations, but I'm also amazed at how much the brain can retain.  

So, while I'm reading and memorizing until my head explodes, enjoy my Week 7 in pictures.

February 9: Energy
 My energy level is low until I get a taste of this stuff in the morning.  Yum!

February 10: This Inspires Me
This prompt confused me for awhile, but when I came home and saw these dishes in the sink, it inspired me to tidy up my house.

Feb. 11: On the Wall 
I see this lovely photo from the black sand beach in Maui every morning when I wake up.  Warmer weather is around the corner, I just know it!

February 12: Pointy
This is my favorite picture from the week.  I love color!

February 13: Temptation
The temptation to stay in bed was strong this morning... it was cold, the office environment leaves lots to be desired recently, and I was not feeling the greatest... should have gave in to temptation.


February 14: Love 
I don't do Valentine's Day, but my mom found this adorable clutch that she gave me as a Valentine's gift.  A girlfriend of mine also sent me a card!  That was so nice and made me feel very loved.

February 15: Spot
I was writing down my lines last night, and my cat decided to claim the papers as her spot.  Not very helpful, darling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!