Sunday, March 1, 2015

Week in Review - Week 9

Hello everyone!  I have just had the most mindless, relaxing weekend that I've had in quite awhile, but it's time to get back to the grind and back to the theatre.  Only 2 weeks left until we open!  YIKES!

So without further discussion, here are my photos from this week.

Feb. 23 - Fix
Coffee or tea go a long way to fix a sniffly day.

Feb. 24 - 12 o'Clock
Apparently, I love coffee at any time of day.  I had a little lunch time coffee at the office this day.

Feb. 25 - Reflection
There are two photos for today, but they were both flops.  I was sooooo tired when I got home from the theatre that I just didn't know what to do for this. I took a couple and they were both a bit "eh", but I took them, so they're included here anyway.


Feb. 26 - Grow
I am only 5 ft tall and figure that's about as tall as I'm going to get.

Feb. 27 - Still Life
You'd think this prompt would have been easy, but I really struggled with it.  I like what I came up with, though.

Feb 28 - Thank You
Even though it is cold and snowy around here, there has been a bit of sun and beautiful twilight hours this winter.  I'll take it!

March 3 - Starts with R
Relaxation.  My kitty and I have really gotten the hang of this relaxation thing.

There you have it.  Another week in photos.  The next week's prompts look a little difficult, but I'm going to try my best.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!