Sunday, April 26, 2015

Photo-A-Day Week 17

Hi all!  It's been another crazy week.  I started up the Couch to 5K program at the beginning of the week, but only got a couple of days into it before I got a pinched nerve (or something) in my neck, then got a wicked cold, and am just yesterday starting to feel better.  I don't think that the neck thing is from the jogging, as you do more walking than jogging in the first couple of weeks, but I don't want to hurt myself, so I am giving myself a good spell to recover from that and then I'll continue on (or restart, by then).

I am really pleased with my photos this week.  They won't win any photography awards, I'm sure, but I just really enjoy how this year of Fat Mum Slim's photo-a-day is able to capture my day to day life and the things and people in it.  I think it'll be interesting to look back on someday.

April 20 - This Happened
After having a few days of absolutely gorgeous spring weather, spring decided to throw us a curve ball and dump a bunch of rain on us at the beginning of the week... then it got cold... I think we're slowly coming back from the cold now, though.  Thank goodness!  I think Heaven is a eternal 70 degrees and sunny.

April 21 - Season
...or season(ing).  As I mentioned, it was a rather blah start to the week, so I decided to try a different kind of photo for this prompt.  I kinda like it.

April 22 - Mess
Even with only me to take care of, there seems to always be a mound of dirty dishes and laundry to do.  I'm not really sure how that happens, but I feel like my house is always a mess.

April 23 - Snack
Chocolate cake sounds like the perfect snack to me!

April 24 - Fill the Frame
Lovely yellow blooms... in my house because I had to bring them inside since the weather was to get down to freezing overnight. 

April 25 - I Sat Here
This is my favorite photo of the week.  It's a cell phone photo, but my parents' little cat has taken a liking to the fake tree in their sun room.  That does not even seem comfortable, but she seems content.

April 26 - 4 o'clock
I got sick towards the end of the week, and ended up taking a couple of sick days.  Whenever I have a cold, my mom makes me chicken noodle soup.  Nothing cures a cold like a mama's homemade soup.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the neck and the cold! But glad you are feeling better now. I can redo C25K week one for as long as you like instead of getting ahead of you. :) Looks like a good week despite the neck and cold. Love the photo of your kitty also!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!