Sunday, May 24, 2015

Week 21 - Florida

Hello there and I hope you are having a nice long Memorial Day weekend.  I don't like to say "Happy" Memorial Day, since it is a remembrance day for our fallen soldiers, but I hope that you are enjoying time with family and friends and feeling thankful for what you have.

I don't have a whole lot to say this week.  Most of my photos this week are still from my recent vacation to Tampa, FL.  I've been frantically trying to finish up books for book clubs and auditions, so I haven't had a lot of time to think about new photos.  I like using the prompts for showcasing vacation photos, though.

May 18: Musical
These guys were very musical as my friend and I walked into the botanical gardens in Tampa on our last day.  They were having a good time.

May 19: My Mood Today
My mood on this day was sad because I wasn't on vacation anymore, because my mood with this view was always happy!

May 20: Equal
New photo!  My salt and pepper shakers are equal, so much so that I have to be careful that I don't use the wrong one.

May 21: In a Drawer

Another new photo... of my dresser!  Woo baby, this is riveting stuff here, no?  This is how I organize my exercise shirts.

May 22: Weather
The weather in Tampa was pretty much gorgeous everyday... until about 7:00pm, then it stormed almost every night.  

May 23: Good Times
Champagne and a view!  Here's to relaxation!


May 24: Rule of Thirds
I caught this little guy at the botanical gardens, too.  I'm actually surprised it turned out, because he did not want to stay still.

So there you go!  21 weeks of new photos (or at least just a few days old).  Just keep swimming...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!