Sunday, June 21, 2015

Week 25 - Father's Day

I'm feeling a little bit better about this photo a day thing this week.  We'll see if it keeps up.  There's a couple archives at the beginning, but the rests are shots from this week!  Yay!  Back on track, maybe?

June 15. Sun
There hasn't been much sun around these parts this week, at all, so once again I pulled from my archives.


June 16. Anything
I love this photo and have just been waiting for the right time to use it.  I took this from window of the penthouse on our Florida.  Pretty cool shot, if I do say so myself.

June 17. Lunchtime
 I've been digging some grilled cheese and tomato soup lately for lunches.  This is probably my third serving of the last two weeks. :-)

June 18. Local

Can't get much more local than the local courthouse clock tower, can you?

June 19. 9 o'clock

Nothing could be done about this shot.  9 o'clock AM or PM usually finds me still in bed.  This was a gray, gray morning.

June 20. What I'm doing now

This is a bit of a cheat, but lets face it, I'm cheating all over the place now.  This is actually from Father's Day (today).  My family went mini-golfing and we ALL got hole-in-ones!  Go us!  My dad even got the 18th hole one, giving him a free game (which we played again right after).

June 21. Wet
It didn't stay nice for very long today.  By the time we got home from an early Father's Day dinner, the heavens had opened and it was pouring down.  Rain, rain, go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!