Sunday, June 7, 2015

Week in Review - Week 23

Well, hello again!  I hate to say it, but I'm slacking a little on this "take a photo every day thing."  Luckily, I have a plethora of photos from recent archives to fill in the gaps, but still...

Anyway, let's get to the photos, shall we?

June 1 - Many
 I held a Lemongrass Spa Party for my friend who recently became a consultant.  The products came in today, and once they were bagged, there was a whole lotta green bags on my table.

June 2 - Looking Up
This is a photo from Memorial Day.  We were watching the parade and heard a helicopter overheard, so I looked up and there it was.  More recently, on D-Day (June 6) I heard a similar noise while standing in the parking lot of my townhouse talking to my neighbor.  After a minute or so of looking around, we saw 6 military helicopters flying in the distance (we assume going to a ceremony).  Those suckers sounded really close!

June 3 - Silly
Here's another perspective of that silly heron we saw on the beach in Tampa a few weeks ago.  It's not the best photo ever, but my goodness!  Look how big it is!

June 4 - Starts with B
Beautiful day on the back deck with a book.  Does life get better?

June 5 - Looking Down
My parents' little kitty is getting underfoot.  You need to look down to make sure you're not going to step on her.

June 6 - Who I Am
Yep.  This is me.  Some adjectives used to describe me have been: sweet, energetic, fighter, determined, opinionated, hard, cheerful, cute, bubbly, smart, particular, funny, kind.  There have been some not so nice words used as well, but I choose to remember the good things, and thankfully, they have been more plentiful.

June 7 - Forgotten
Almost every year, I forget to watch the Tony Awards.  I don't know how I forget, as it's the only awards show that I feel is worth watching.  Maybe it just doesn't get the pre-show publicity that the other shows do.  Anyway, my mother called me to remind me it was on tonight, so luckily I was able to see some of it.  I especially enjoyed watching Josh Groban sing "You'll Never Walk Alone" for the In Memory portion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!