Sunday, July 12, 2015

Week 28

July 6 - My Name
These are my two names.  Throughout my younger life through college, most everyone called me Rainey.  After college, though, I started out filling out applications and audition sheets with my formal name, Lorraine.  Now, it would be safe to say that I hear the name Lorraine way more.  I like both, though, so it's okay.
July 7 - Minimalistic

I don't know.  For some reason, this prompt was a struggle this day.

July 8 - In My Fridge

My fridge is pretty empty right now, actually.  Since I'm only one person, I don't like to keep a ton of food in the house, but I do keep beverages!

July 9 - My Story

I recently started working on my second novel.  I self-published a Young Adult novel a few years ago, but have taken a huge break after starting the idea for the sequel.  I'm now trying to get back in the game and re-reading the previous pages, editing, and coming up with ideas for the rest.  It's definitely fun!

July 10 - Street

On the street where you live.  After so much rain this past month, it is wonderful to finally see blue skies sun in the neighborhood.

July 11 - Late


This is a photo from last weekend at a 4th of July party I attended at a friend's house.  Late in the evening, the guitars, bongos and cowbell came out (along with cell phones for lyrics) and we had a good old-fashioned sing-along.  I love my friends.  (blurred faces for a bit of privacy)

July 12 - Early

A little Bible time early in the morning, even before getting out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!