Sunday, July 19, 2015

Week 29

It's the week of the show, guys!  It's rained a lot this summer, ruining a lot of our chances to have outdoor practices, but today was HOT and HUMID, but didn't actually rain.  I've also been feeling really cruddy the last week and a half, but today was the first day that I felt normal again.  All this to say that it was an overall good, productive day.

As you might imagine, I've been spending a great deal of time in the park/woods in the past week (when it's not storming, of course), so my photos this week will be very nature related.  Nothing wrong with that, right?

Let's get on with it, shall we?

July 13 - Calm
This photo could go two ways.  This could either look like a very calm woodland scene, or if you're like me, you'd be trying to stay calm as you cross that tiny little bridge.

July 14 - Chaos
Ugh... look at all these dishes waiting to go in the dishwasher.  Looks like chaos to me.
(disclaimer: it only looked like this for a bit.  I don't leave tons of junk in my sink normally)

July 15 - On My Mind
This wasn't taken on this actual day, but today (Sunday) I've been thinking that every rehearsal should include a theatre puppy.  SO CUTE!

July 16 - Starts with "T"
Tree, of course.  I've been surrounded by them of late.

July 17 - Special
I got my first pair of fun wellies this past week.  I sure have needed them during my time with Shakespeare in the Park this year.  Rain, rain, go away.

July 18 - Book
I have been on a reading kick this year, but with the show coming up, I've had to take those chances when I can.  Here I'm waiting for my scene to commence by stealing a few moments to catch up on a book club read.

July 19 - Sign
There are tons of actual signs in the park where we are rehearsing, but these random zodiac signs on a couple of concrete blocks have always interested me.  Perhaps because one of them is a Taurus (my sign).

Well, I'm absolutely exhausted, so I'm going to post this and get to bed.  Have a great week and I'll see you next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!