Sunday, September 6, 2015

Week 36 - Back on Track

Well hello there!  Long time, no see.  I have gotten myself woefully behind on my Photo-a-day challenge from Fat Mum Slim, but I'm determined to keep going.  Obviously, I won't be able to say that I've actually taken a photo a day for each prompt (but that went away earlier in the year, honestly).  At this point, as long as I can get back on track in the same season of the year, I'll be good.

All these photos were actually taken this week!  Woot!  We'll see how it goes from here, because I still have to backtrack a few weeks, but that's okay.  

So Happy Labor Day weekend to everyone and I'll see you more regularly from now on... hopefully.

8.31.15 - Warm
I know it's the middle of summer and it's HOT outside, but inside my office, I am always freezing... so I have already turned on my space heater!

9.1.15 - In My Wardrobe


9.2.15 - Happiness Is...
Books!  I'm not currently reading anything from my Shakespeare or Austen anthologies, but I love reading and especially enjoy the classics.

9.3.15 - Bedtime
My parents' old kitty pretty much sleeps all the time.  She is now loving that she has some big quilts to curl up on at night.

9.4.15 - My Passion
Theatre.  I'm currently rehearsing for what will most likely be my final show of 2015.  I wasn't even going to audition, honestly, but I'm glad I did because I get to hang out with some good friends at rehearsal!  When you have a passion, it's hard to give it up for too long.

 9.5.15 - Sparkle
I suppose this isn't technically sparkle, but when the foam splashes up around the boat, it makes the water look like it's sparkling.

9.6.15 - In the Air
Me!  Well, okay I was just at the top of a hill, but I might as well have been in the air during my hike today.  It was hot, but this overlook we found was a nice break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!